- Determine the gas or gases of interest, and the desired full scale measuring range of each.
- List any potentially interfering gases that may be present. This will be useful information for our applications people.
- Decide whether this application is for portable survey monitoring, or for a fixed, continuously operating monitoring system.
- Determine if you will be monitoring in a hazardous area.
- Determine if you would like some form of data acquisition or recording.
Now head over to our PRODUCTS section, where you’ll find information on:
- Portable/Survey Monitoring Applications
- Continuous Monitoring-Single Point
- Continuous Monitoring-Multipoint Applications